PLAIN 2013 has key sponsors in place - but we need more - many more. The more sponsors and funding, the greater our reach, program scope and quality. Everyone can seek sponsors, working with your existing clients and friends. Success comes from approaching people you already know.
Here are some tips on how to connect with, get the commitment from, and develop the relationship with sponsors.
PLAIN2013 Sponsorship Contacts
Conference Organizer Cheryl Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-604-739-6884.
Organizing Committee Sponsorship coordinator Darlene Shura email@example.com .
Hero - $15,000
Leader - $10,000
Champion - $7,500
Patron - $5,000
Booster - $2,500
Fan - $1,000
Supporter - $500
Full details on Sponsorship (PDF).
You may have a potential sponsor who would like to support our event in another way - check with Cheryl or Darlene to see what else is available.
If they are not able to provide sponsorship funds or services, always encourage them to register someone for PLAIN2013. Every little bit helps.
7 Tips on Getting and Keeping Sponsors
1. Know your sponsor - and be able to match our goals to theirs.
2. Be real about benefits - the Conference's and theirs. Find a fit.
3. Communicate - before, during and after the event. Sponsorship is an important relationship.
4. Know the sponsorship details - amounts, options, deadlines, how to contribute.
5. Be time sensitive - find out the sponsor's time frame for decisions and the Conference's.
6. Know who to talk to - connect to the decision-maker.
7. Be honest - and talk in plain language.
We are here to help. Get in touch to find out more.
PLAIN2013 Conference Organizer Cheryl Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-604-739-6884.
Darlene Shura, Organizing Committee Sponsorship coordinator email@example.com .
Great tips: Fired Up Fundraising